Quality homes from Peter Müller
Our modern timber constructions easily meet the high demands placed on thermal insulation, moisture protection and soundproofing as well as fire and wood protection.
Optimum implementation of architectural planning always demands comprehensive technical and creative expertise. Suitable answers must be found for example to the following questions:
- How can a wood frame construction match my ideas of living comfort ?
- How can I ensure the airtightness of the fabric of the building? What effects will that have on the interior climate?
- What must be considered during planning in order to achieve minimal energy consumption?
- What structural physical requirements need to be considered?
- How can the supporting framework and the structural engineering plans be optimised in order to reduce costs?
Qualified answers to these questions are the reason why choosing Peter Müller as your partner is the right decision!
>> Our promise of quality
We are at your side
We will analyse the entire building project and discuss the results with you, explain our technical planning and answer your questions. We will point out any potential problem areas and develop convincing alternatives.
We will design, produce and construct your dream house to be as efficient and durable as you could imagine.
To this end:
- We will use only high-quality raw materials and products
- We will apply the methods of wood frame construction that fulfil current timber construction standards and methods
- We will ensure professional and timely construction.